Sat, Dec 11|
FREE In-Person College Planning Workshop
Learn the secrets to sending your child to school you never thought you could afford, no matter how much money you make or how good of a student you have.
Time & Location
Dec 11, 2021, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Boca Raton, 621 NW 53rd Street - Suite 240 Boca Raton, FL 33487
About the event
Are you the parent of a student who plans on attending a four-year college or university, and are…
- Concerned about your student finding the right colleges that fit both academically and financially?
- Worried that you have not saved enough to afford a 4-year college education costing $100K - $300K?
- Afraid your college costs will destroy your dream of retirement?
Well, then, you are in luck!
College Planning experts Greene Education know the secrets to making college affordable, while making sure that you are not neglecting your mortgage payments or depleting your retirement savings.
Here’s what we will cover:
- The basics in college cost analysis
- Costly mistakes to avoid
- The college funding/retirement savings dilemma
- Tips for reducing college costs
- Planning for high-income families