top of page
Sat, Feb 27|
60 Minutes of College Planning
It's all about... The RIGHT School, For the RIGHT Reasons, At the RIGHT Price!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Feb 27, 2021, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
About the event
- The basics in college cost analysis – defining what SAI means and how to utilize it and other tools to help in developing your plan
- Costly mistakes many families make, and how to avoid them.
- College Funding / Retirement Saving Dilemma – How you can accomplish both
- Tips for reducing college costs - Important facts we share that will show how you can send your child to schools you never thought you could afford
- Targeted strategies and planning for families of different income levels, including high-income families
bottom of page